How to buy
- Choose the section from the main menu (woman, man, handbags, accessories) and then the product type (large handbags, leather goods, belts, etc)
- View the products you are interested in and click on the photograph and see every detail, available sizes, composition, reference code and price.
- Select an item and add it to your basket. You can then choose to continue shopping or to process order.
- If you would like to process your order you can do so by either registering or checking-out as a guest.
- You will be able to make modifications on your order. Add products using the pull-down menu. Delete articles with a click on the cross botton. Refresh the page before you proceed to make sure the total price to pay is correct.
- Check your basket on the top right of the screen, click on the bottom and you will reach it out.
- Select a payment method: Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal, Gift Card…
- Confirm the order.
- You will receive an email from Paypal Service about your purchase. And another one from “carmen tessa” confirming your order.
- After confirming your payment, you will receive an email with your tracking number where you will be able to check on MRW website or through MRW Customer Service cell number 902 300 400.
What payment method can I use to make my purchase?
- Credit and Debit card. We offer the following payment methods: Visa, Visa electron, Mastercard and Paypal.
- Paypal. Select Paypal option to proceed with the payment. If you are already registered, click on “PayPal account”. If you don’t, click on the “create a new PayPal account” for registration. It will take you just a few minutes. Please, bear in mind PayPal will charge you first your account balance. If you do not have a PayPal account, you will be able to proceed the payment filling the blanks using your credit or debit card information on the checkout. We don’t charge you any extra fee for this transaction.
Why might my credit card be refused? Your credit card may be refused for any of the following reasons:
- The card may have expired. Check that your card is still valid.
- You may have reached your credit limit. Contact your bank to check that you have not exceeded the authorized purchase limit.
- You may have entered some information incorrectly. Check that you have filled in all the required fields correctly.
Is it safe to use my credit card on the website? Yes,the data is transmitted directly to PayPal systems, using the PayPal Buyer Protection that covers your eligible purchases if they don’t show up or match their description. More than 179 million of users trust on PayPal.